I took the sound changes that lead to Vulgar Latin and then the changes
that formed Modern Georgian from the former language and applied them to
it. I also took note of how Georgian handles the adoption of new words from
other languages like English and Farsi.

I used a comparative lexicon of Romance languages to see where there was a
lot of variation in words and figured that it seemed as though it was more
natural to use a substrate word (and example would be eggplant that varies
from melanzana in Italian to vănâtă in Romanian. I used the word badrijan).

Some of the grammatical features of the Kartvelian languages is also in
there, like a small bit of ergativity, but nowhere near to the extent of
Georgian itself.

I used the word "feel" only because I was quickly coming up with what might
be in the realm of what I should ask. I like the idea of maybe having a
list and having them check off what it seems it might be, and I'd love to
see the paper.

I also crafted the Declaration of Human Rights today too, so I have this
now:

*T’ot’o umani nask’an libari e ekvali en dzegnit’a e en dzirtkhi. Eli son
dot’at dze rats’eona e k’onts’ints’a e dzevan jer ina alt’ri **k’on uno
sp’rito dze prat’ranit’a.*

*-C*