In terms of Resumptive Pronouns, I am reminded of aUI, "The Language of
Space," which made use of such pronouns because of its strict word order.
 I'm too sleepy to search for my notes right now to give an example from
that language, but I think that the pronouns were hu and hE (perhaps hun
and hEn in the plural?)

How exactly would your other languages, such as Ai Basata and Txtana, or
even Tazhu and Tanu (if they were developed that far) handle the sentences
you offered?  If none of them made use of resumptive pronouns, and you want
to make Pandári quite different, then this may be a good idea.