Ugluk u bagronk sha pushdug Saruman-glob bubhosh skai!

LŠadan is interesting in that it only uses the sound "lh" to form
pejoratives to nouns and perhaps to some verbs, but "lh" is only used in
that sense.  From the word lists that I have, though, such formations seem
to vary as to what "lh" actually means -- sometimes it means "of bad
morals," sometimes "badly made," and sometimes "male."  I suppose that "lh"
corrosponds to "fi-" or "-acx" in Esperanto (and sometimes "viro").

The LŠadan grammar book uses the example of "a darn baby," which was
probably lhŠwith from Šwith, though I'm sure that Šwithelh would have
worked.  If a song is lom, a poorly sung song or an immoral song would be
"lhom."  If a rocking chair is lolin, is a bad rocking chair lholin or
lolhin?  I suspect that a LŠadan dictionary really should list the
pejorative for every word (if it can form one) and give a precise
definition of it.

I'm not sure whether LŠadan has curse words per se, but if they do, they'll
have "lh" in them somewhere.  Lh!