Stevoey,

Palyara resh ta Itlanit sholey. Aromanizhe ferya u makbashya djurilu
onyara. Chonyaru u Iíd ta kanlayay ta kuyutosa kadimyara, idakín ra-savukyaru u
iíd zhoyova inudjafyara. Ishyaru u kashá arkuyutyanu ardalizhe makbashya
makayanu.

(It is similar for the Itlani language. It is easier to write in it  than
to read it. I think that comes from the level of practice, so  I don't  let
this worry me. I know that if only I would practice more I would be able to
read better.)

Tsiasuk

In a message dated 2/10/2014 8:21:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,