Kash requires a resumptive pronoun in several cases (in relative clauses)--but NOT is your relativizing on a subject--

The girl who fainted was not hurt
luminji re çulukeñ ta (ya)çukahar
girl REL INCH-unconscious not (3s)INCH-hurt  (Pron. prefixes are also optional if context is clear; tense marking is also optional, indeed rare in ordinary speech))

But--]
A girl whom I knew fainted.
luminji re ne matimbat, yaçulukeñ
girl REL HER I-know, 3s-faint

And--
the girl to whom a gave money thanked me
luminji re ne mavele toye, me yakuvus.
girl REL 3s-DAT I-give money, me-DAT 3s-thank
(In these two cases, the ya- '3s' prefix is required, because the actual structure is Topic/Comment-- the subject clause is considered "heavy", and so requires the resumptive ya-)

And--
the man whose house I bought....
sinut re matraka puna/ni
man REL I-buy house-his...
(in odd Engl., "the man which I bought his house")

And a resumptive "adverb" is the rel.clause is a location--
The house where he lives is new.
Puna re yayeçen riyan yavelu
house REL 3s-live there 3s-new

I can't quite make sense out of some of the exs. involving "him and his friends". More thought and coffee is needed :-)