 Okay, I’m going to see how much, if any, I understand the Tirëlat Noun.
 For purposes of fun.

1: Tirëlat nouns phrases begin with an article that inflects for gender,
number, and case.  The genders are: animate & inanimate.  The numbers are:
singular & plural.  The cases are: nominative, comitative, ablative,
accusative, dative, locative, vocative, & genitive.