No, but I'm quite happy with this keyboard layout that uses dead keys:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/SCRIPTs/page.php?item_id=ipa-sil_keyboard

It's become second nature for me, and there's a full PDF explaining exactly how to get every symbol, so even if you need a really rare one that you don't use frequently, it's there to help you find it.

David Peterson
LCS Member Since 2007
www.conlang.org