On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:50 PM, Scott Villanueva-Hlad
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification. It sounds as though I need to think some more. That could be painful. Is there an aspect that says "I have just..."

That sounds like a kind of past tense, an immediate past in contrast
perhaps to a more general past or a remote past.  If it's an aspect,
something similar to the perfect, I'd expect it to be somewhat
orthogonal to tense, so that you could for instance use it different
ways to mean "I had just.." or "I have just..." or maybe even "I will
have just..."

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/