On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Thomas Ruhm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I would like to write about some constructed languages on my blog. I mainly write in German, but did also translate some articles into English. As far as I know, there are not engough German websites on constructed languages. At least they are hard to find. What languages should I write about? And what informations should I give?

I would suggest that you write about conlangs that interest you
particularly, or which you see people other than their creator talking
about, and which are not yet documented in German.  (Or else write in
English about conlangs by German conlangers which aren't documented in
English yet, if you know of any.)  Probably all of the conlangs Puey
McCleary has been writing about here (except for Volapük, which
already has copious German documentation) would be good candidates.

> There is something else. Under what circumstances would an artlang be accepted on Wikipedia?

That varies a lot from one language-specific Wikipedia to another;
different communities have different standards about what makes a
conlang notable enough to give a Wikipedia entry.  Esperanto speakers
are more likely to be interested in conlangs than the average English
speaker, so the Esperanto Wikipedia has articles on many conlangs that
the English Wikipedia would delete in a heartbeat.  I think some other
natlang Wikipedias are somewhere in between.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/