On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Scott Villanueva-Hlad
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> How have others handled this idea?

gjâ-zym-byn doesn't have morphological aspect, or much else in the way
of verb inflection.  However, it has an adverbial particle {θǒ} that
can mean either "just a moment ago" or "just a moment hence" depending
on context. If necessary to disambiguate, a past or future time
particle can be postposed to it.

BTW, I've updated my gzb website today with a number of minor edits
(mostly typo fixes) to the grammar, and lots of new words in the
lexicon -- for some reason I'd gone almost two years without updating
the website from the documents on my hard drive.  I've added over two
hundred entries to the lexicon since the last update in April 2012,
for a new total of 4239, as well as example sentences for more words.

---
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/
http://www.jimhenrymedicaltrust.org