My language, Asirka, has no tenses, only aspects. In my mind, "I am about to" and "I have just" are mirrors. In both cases, the actions are not "active" but perhaps a state of the action. Perhaps I'm wrong? Prospective is the action before it happens, the imperfective is the action happening, and the perfective is the action complete.

Sent from my iPhone