On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 01:01:23 -0800, David Peterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm looking for an example of a distributive plural for the conlang book. I'll take either a nat- or conlang example, but what I'm hoping for is an example of this marking on the *noun*.

I can chip in a marginal example of my own: Ājat he-Heloun marks distributive plural on the pronouns.
  http://000024.org/conlang/AhH/05-11.html , at heading "Pronouns and determiners"

>I'd also be interested if there's anyone who's looked into this in natlangs who is of the opinion that this type of marking would *never* appear on a noun.

Well, I remember reading something after coming up with the above that suggested it was unnaturalistic, but unfortunately the details have faded -- was it distributivity on nominals altogether, or just on pronouns (some kind of implicational scale), or ...?

Alex