(General reply.) Thank you for all the examples! Really nice to see some natlang examples where this marking happens on the noun. I’ve got what I need for the example I’m using (probably going to use Southern Paiute), but this will just be to explain what distributive plural marking is. The next part of the section on number is going to look at how entire systems work, so if anyone’s interested in sharing their full number marking system, please feel free to share!

David Peterson
LCS Member Since 2007
www.conlang.org