As someone else pointed out, joining verbs is probably the  "serial verb".  Constructions involving nouns might be a form of compounding. Offhand I can't think of any Noun+Noun compounds, but they must exist.... Certainly Adjective+Noun are common in Engl, like blackbird, blueberry etc.  (and N+Adj. in languages with the reverse order), as well as Verb+Noun (or vice versa, like Span. "rascacielos" 'skyscraper' (actually there's an Engl. N+N example, here's some more that popped into my mind: teaspoon, whorehouse, wheelbase, horsepower).

Indonesian and its relatives (and other languages, I'm sure) can have compounds like N+Adj e.g. "rumah sakit" (house + sick) = 'hospital' or N+Vb "rumah makan" (house + eat) = 'restaurant'. (Under normal Indo. rules, "rumah sakit" ought to mean 'sick house' just as "anak sakit" means 'sick child', but it doesn't. "Rumah makan" OTOH doesn't make sense by normal rules).