I just looked through the first lesson, it seems as if there's something missing at the end. Nasals vowels are discussed and the next paragraph seems to talk about exceptions in the stress system.

It might also be nice to have some IPA; it isn't entirely clear what the pronunciation of each letter is.

Otherwise, good lessons and I will continue with the rest of them :)

James