Sorry, I think I glossed over the link to the more advanced phonology. Now that I've seen it I'm happy :).

The only three things that confused me were: firstly, "A sound like English "k", but with the tongue further back in the mouth; most similar to the final sound in English "call" as distinct the inital sound in "back", the latter of which is represented by gzb "k"." This seems a bit convoluted; maybe you have 'initial' and 'final' swapped around?
Secondly, the descriptions for the palatal affricates made me think they were palatoalveolar for some reason.
Lastly, your vowels descriptions are clearly based on a NAm dialect. Not that this is a bad thing, just that it might be confusing for people whose raw and cough don't have the same vowel and it might be worth mentioning.

Sorry to be such a nitpicker!

James