I've been incredibly busy over the past three or days and
haven't had time to address this thread as properly as I
would wish.  But i make a few observations below:

On 23/03/2014 20:02, Siva Kalyan wrote:
> It should be "linguificialia" (extra "i" in there)—see
> Ray's analogical derivation of the term.

Yep.

> "Ācta", according to my dictionary, means "public
> records" or "proceedings", not quite what you mean
> (unless the podcast is mainly a report on activities at
> the last LCS conference). Thus I would say, "auditiones
> linguificiales".

_acta_ is, of course, the perfect passive participle of
_agere_ (to put into motion; to direct, govern; to manage,
administer; to act; to transact - etc.), used a neuter
plural noun.  Yes, the common meaning of _acta_ was
"records" - often understood to mean _acta publica_ "public
records", but not necessarily so.

_acta linguificialia_ would mean "conlangery records."

_auditio_ = "a hearing, report, news" - _auditiones
linguificiales_ = "conlangery news"

> I wonder if "discepto" is the right verb to use here; it
>  looks like it means not just "discuss", but "debate" or
>  "dispute".

Yes, it would not be used of an informal discussion, but
does refer more specifically to formal debate.  It is used
particularly of legal proceedings.

> I would go with "tracto", which seems more neutral.

I'm not over-keen on _tracto_ either. I think I would
probably for _dissero_.  But the main problem with all these
words is that in Latin neither _acta_ nor _auditiones_ would
be subjects of such words.  It's _people_ who discuss
things, not records or reports.  We want "in which
one/we/people discuss ...." (impersonal passive)

> Also, I'd place the verb at the end of the sentence.

Certainly more Classical     :)

> Finally, "exstruo" seems to mean "construct" in the sense
> of "build up",

'to pile up, rear, erect, construct [a building]"

Not really what one does in conlanging   ;)

[snip]

> Thus, my suggestion:
>
> Salvēte. Hæc sunt auditiōnēs linguificiālēs, quæ dē
> linguīs fictīs eārumque fictōribus tractant.

I would modify this slightly thus:
Salvēte. Hæc sunt auditiōnēs linguificiālēs, in quibus dē
linguīs fictīs eārumque fictōribus disseritur.

This exercise reminds me (tho on a smaller scale) of Latin
Prose Composition we did at school in the 1950s.  I recall
at least one exercise was to take the 3rd leader in 'The
Times' editorial of the day and put it into Latin.  In
those far off days 'The Times' was still a respected
newspaper - before Rupert Murdoch got his hands on it and
turned it into yet another tabloid   :(

--
Ray