On 3/26/2014 4:53 PM, C. Brickner wrote:
> Travlang’s word of the day today is “Cheers”.   This toast is
> rendered in Senjecas as “ túsąntãso”, a contraction of “túsə sąntãs
> o”, to your health.

 From which, no doubt, the English word "toast" is derived.

> What is the wish offered as a toast in your conlang?
>
> Charlie

It seems unlikely that this specific custom happened to arise on any of
the worlds where my conlangs are spoken. Likely if you were to say "na
rhyšwigiat" in Tirëlat (to/for your [pl.] health), someone would think
you were offering a remedy for something.

On the occasion of drinking, I think it's more likely they'd say
something along the lines of "drink well" (namini glibak), if anything.
A bit like "bon appetit" except for drinking.

Herman