If you are referring to the real language Galician, I can confirm, having lived there, and still sometimes seeing it in newspapers though I don't live there anymore, that it is indeed alive and well and used in everyday life, periodicals, government and even scholarly publications; if you can't find much info about it in English or German, that's probably because while healthy, it is still a minority language within Spain.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone