I too would like to know what was done with Punic names. It is not long that I know Plautus did include Punic passages.

Jeffrey, we could use Skype, or the empty part of the chat where I am often going. Somebody made three rooms, but then only one was needed. I would also help you with German, or you could write with the other people in the main room of that chat. I know them all. We could write anywhere but for me it is easier than looking for a new place.

I like the Latin of the time of the Appendix Probi. Sometimes I think I would like to have easy access to more kind of Latin. There is a school book for teaching medieval Latin. I don't know, if it is a good one. I know somebody who learnt the Latin of Plautus instead of the Latin of Caesar and Cicero.