About "pão integral", 'integral' can also mean whole, and it is used for
the wheat grains from which the peel has not been removed (as they are
still whole), and the bread that is made from such grains is also called
'integral'. The weird thing is that the bread borrowed the adjective from
the wheat it is made from.