I've tentatively decided that in Kash the equivalent will be-- "vaka cós!" , < vaka, a variant of vaha 'down', + truncated cosa 'to go' === so 'down it goes!!"
(but Kash people tend to sip their wine, they don't drink much hard stuff, they leave that to the Gwr who need it up there in the frozen north. So the Gwr might say, as they take a slug or two of their hooch, buq ki daw! (lo-lo-hi) lit., 'hot/heat to you!'

A more polite Kash toast might be "kavandi!" 'your health'.

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:25 AM, Herman Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 3/26/2014 4:53 PM, C. Brickner wrote:
> Travlang’s word of the day today is “Cheers”.   This toast is
> rendered in Senjecas as “ túsąntãso”, a contraction of “túsə sąntãs
> o”, to your health.

From which, no doubt, the English word "toast" is derived.

> What is the wish offered as a toast in your conlang?
>
> Charlie

It seems unlikely that this specific custom happened to arise on any of
the worlds where my conlangs are spoken. Likely if you were to say "na
rhyšwigiat" in Tirëlat (to/for your [pl.] health), someone would think
you were offering a remedy for something.

On the occasion of drinking, I think it's more likely they'd say
something along the lines of "drink well" (namini glibak), if anything.
A bit like "bon appetit" except for drinking.

Herman