To begin with it's certainly "linguificium" if not "glossopoësiam".
"Ficatum" means 'stuffed with figs' y'know! Since everything Greek is fair
game in Latin I feel glossopoea/glossopoësis/-sia, glossopoëta and
glossopoema to be felicitous terms. Moreover one can easily pretend that
glossopoëta is gender neutral! "Bene ueniti" doesn't sound right, or at
least not Classical, though I'm too far from my books to look it up ATM

lördagen den 22:e mars 2014 skrev Pete Bleackley <