As I've said, it would be "ars linguās fingendī". You use the genitive of
the gerundive, and any complements of the verb are put in their usual cases
(in this case, "linguās" is accusative because it's the object of
"fingere").

Cfr. "ars amandi", "ars loquendi et tacendi", etc.

2014年3月23日日曜日、Wesley Parish<[log in to unmask]>さんは書きました: