Pediatric Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

Good afternoon, Iam the Medical Director for Pediatric Emergency
Services at Children’sHospitals and Clinics of Minnesota and would like
to introduce you to a greatcareer opportunity. We are one of the busiest
pediatric emergency departmentsin the nation with over 90,000 emergency
visits each year at ourMinneapolis and St. Paul campuses and another
10,000 at our three suburbansatellite ED’s.   Our primary service area
includes the entire TwinCities metropolitan area, the surrounding 11
county region and we serve as atertiary referral center for a large
portion of the UpperMidwest.

Ourvery stable group currently consists of 40 PEM physicians, 14
pediatric nursepractitioners, and 8 PEM fellows.   Additionally, our
department serves asa primary teaching site for 10 residency programs in
pediatrics, emergencymedicine, med/peds, and family medicine. Our robust
PEM Fellowship program hasrecently expanded from 2 to 3 fellows each
year.   Due to an impendingretirement as well as the growth of our
satellite ED and Tele-Health programs,we would like to add 2 BC/BE
Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians over thenext 18 months.

WhyChildren’s Pediatric Emergency Department?
AtChildren’s, we care for more pediatric emergency and trauma patients
than anyother health care system in our region and pride ourselves not
only on strongclinical care but high quality education, original
research and childadvocacy.

	* We are the region’s only Level I      pediatric trauma center
in a hospital dedicated to kids
	* Pediatric trauma surgeons      in-house 24/7.
	* Pediatric intensivists,      neonatologists, anesthesiologists
and hospitalists in-house 24/7
	* Ready availability of EVERY      pediatric specialty including
orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, general      surgery, critical care,
radiology, plastic surgery, ENT, cardiology,      neurology, hem-onc and
more
	* Both primary ED’s have been      completely remodeled within
the past 3 years.  The efficient layouts      have helped drive some of
the shortest wait times in the country.
	* The largest staff of      board-certified pediatric emergency
physicians and pediatric ED nurse      practitioners in the state allows
for double and triple attending      physician-staffing (plus NP’s,
residents and fellows) 24/7.
	* ED NP’s maintain responsibility      for all “un-resulted” lab
& culture follow-up as well as lower acuity
	* Dedicated and growing ED Scribe      program.
	* Expanding Telemedicine program      led by the ED.
	* Academic and Clinical Track      positions available
	* Access to the full capabilities      of an extensive health
system exclusively dedicated to children.

Quality of Life: Our physicians enjoy a quality of life that provides
for an easy balancebetween work and personal life. The Twin Cities,
which consistently rank as oneof the top ten most livable cities in the
US, provide all of the benefits onewould expect from a major US
metropolitan area and are a wonderful place toraise a family and or
thoroughly enjoy the “empty nester” years.

Ifyou are interested in learning more about Children's of Minnesota and
thisexciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact our
recruiter ormyself.

Sincerely,

Robert Sicoli, M.D.
Medical Director,Pediatric Emergency Services
Children’s Hospitals andClinics of Minnesota
Office: 651-220-6914

For additional information:
Ryan Berreth, Physician & APPRecruitment
Children’s Hospitals and Clinics ofMinnesota
Office: 612-813-8125

<!-- /* Font Definitions */@font-face{font-family:"Courier
New";panose-1:2 7 3 9 2 2 5 2 4
4;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:3
0 0 0 1 0;}@font-face{font-family:Times;panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0
0;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:3
0 0 0 1 0;}@font-face{font-family:Wingdings;panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0;mso-font-charset:2;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:0
268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;}@font-face{font-family:"MS 明朝";panose-1:0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0;mso-font-charset:128;mso-generic-font-family:roman;mso-font-format:other;mso-font-pitch:fixed;mso-font-signature:1
134676480 16 0 131072 0;}@font-face{font-family:"MS 明朝";panose-1:0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0
0;mso-font-charset:128;mso-generic-font-family:roman;mso-font-format:other;mso-font-pitch:fixed;mso-font-signature:1
134676480 16 0 131072 0;}@font-face{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5
2 2 2 4 3 2
4;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:3
0 0 0 1 0;}@font-face{font-family:Cambria;panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2
4;mso-font-charset:0;mso-generic-font-family:auto;mso-font-pitch:variable;mso-font-signature:3
0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal,
div.MsoNormal{mso-style-unhide:no;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"MS
明朝";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times
New
Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}.MsoChpDefault{mso-style-type:export-only;mso-default-props:yes;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"MS
明朝";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times
New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}@page WordSection1{size:8.5in
11.0in;margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in
1.25in;mso-header-margin:.5in;mso-footer-margin:.5in;mso-paper-source:0;}div.WordSection1{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */@list
l0{mso-list-id:926426910;mso-list-template-ids:-1039114962;}@list
l0:level1{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:.5in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Symbol;}@list
l0:level2{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:o;mso-level-tab-stop:1.0in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier
New";}@list
l0:level3{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:1.5in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}@list
l0:level4{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:2.0in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}@list
l0:level5{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:2.5in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}@list
l0:level6{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:3.0in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}@list
l0:level7{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:3.5in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}@list
l0:level8{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:4.0in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}@list
l0:level9{mso-level-number-format:bullet;mso-level-text:;mso-level-tab-stop:4.5in;mso-level-number-position:left;text-indent:-.25in;mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings;}ol{margin-bottom:0in;}ul{margin-bottom:0in;}-Iam
the Medical Director for Pediatric Emergency Services at
Children’sHospitals and Clinics of Minnesota and would like to
introduce you to a greatcareer opportunity. We are one of the busiest
pediatric emergency departmentsin the nation with over 90,000 emergency
visits each year at ourMinneapolis and St. Paul campuses and another
10,000 at our three suburbansatellite ED’s.   Our primary service area
includes the entire TwinCities metropolitan area, the surrounding 11
county region and we serve as atertiary referral center for a large
portion of the UpperMidwest.

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html