From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Sanders
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 15:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copy/Paste policy for EMR

Hi all,

I work at a large academic health center in Texas.  We are working on refining our policy for cut and paste in the EMR.  I would like to know if anyone has experience with this and/or a policy they could share.

Thanks,

Rob Sanders

For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

This e-mail has been scanned by McAfee Managed Email Content Service.  To report
any issues regarding e-mail SPAM ONLY, please call the Helpdesk at