Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
Westchester Medical Center
New York Medical College
Valhalla, New York

Need for PEM Physician--August 1, 2014

Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), a physician-owned practice, is seeking 1 Full Time OR  2 Part-time BE/BC PEM physicians for the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center (WMC) in Valhalla, NY.

Candidates who are EM or Med-Peds PEM Fellowship trained BE/BC physicians may also apply for a Full Time position at our site.  Clinical time would be spent between the Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments.

This Peds ED is housed in this state-of-the-art Children's Hospital which provides advanced pediatric care.  WMC is one of the Nation’s leading medical research and teaching facilities and is on the campus of New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY.   There are a total of 130 beds including 18 PICU beds and 48 NICU beds.  We are the regional Level 1 Pediatric Trauma center.  There is 24/7 in-house PICU and Peds Hospitalist coverage.
*See attached flyer.

PEM physicians will have the opportunity to work with both the Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Faculty.  Teaching opportunities include residents and medical students.  The Peds ED is staffed by pediatric residents 24/7.  Pediatric ED currently evaluates approximately 17,500 patients per year.

WMC is a 627-bed tertiary care hospital, Level I Trauma Center, Regional III Neonatal Center and Regional Disaster and Terrorism Preparedness Resource Center.
www.wcmc.com

Valhalla is nestled in beautiful Westchester County complimented by excellent schools and only 40 minutes to Manhattan.

**High hourly** compensation, full benefits, and full & equal ownership with the region’s premier EM group.

For more information contact:
Danyel Adkins
973-436-5560

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: