Hi All,

On April 15th I will be presenting a topic via webinar which may be of interest to you and your EMS partners: "Pre-hospital Pediatric Resuscitation - a paradigm shift"
The presentation is at no cost and being hosted by CentreLearn.  CEU's will be provided to pre-hospital providers.
I will be presenting the case (along with recent data) for a hybrid approach to pediatric resuscitation (Age and/or Length).

Information is attached below.  Please feel free to forward to the EMS partners in your community.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Peter

Peter Antevy MD
Pediatric Emergency Department
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital

EMS Medical Director
Davie Fire Rescue / American Ambulance / SWR Fire Rescue

(954) 707-2692 Cell
(954) 617-8810 Office
(954) 653-3792 Fax

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: