do pede em docs just do peds in training?  donít many do a emergency med residency then a fellowship?  i must profess ignorance.  or is it most common to do a pediatric residency and then an emergency fellowship or is there a straight pediatric emergency residency?  so i guess it depends how you got to be a peds em doc.  me and most docs in the field see from one day to 100 years.

don

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html