On 23 April 2014 12:33, R A Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On 23/04/2014 10:34, Jeff Daniel Rollin-Jones wrote:
>
>  People were probably just enjoying Easter.

Indeed. I was also away visiting a friend with my husband. Have only been
back since yesterday evening.

> Yep - with family visiting etc.  Also, with Easter being
> later this year, the weather has been better than usual, so
> I guess people are enjoying that rather than being in front
> of a computer screen   :)

Exactly. Although here Easter Monday was a rotten day, rainy and all :(.

> As it is so quiet, i think I will go nomail now so I can
> concentrate packing for two and half weeks away in Turkey.
>
> I'll be back with you'll in mid May      :)

:( Don't leave us Ray! We'll be good!
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org/)