In our institution esophageal FBs go to Peds Surgery.

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:35 AM, George Foltin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello all. Quick question.
>
> Who removes foreign bodies below cricopharyngeus and above corina?
>
> ENT or GI?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> George Foltin, MD
> Maimonides Medical Center

> message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

"I would rather be the kind of person who makes molehills out of mountains,
then mountains out of molehills."
"I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road and not have
their motives questioned." Anon.
"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the
disease." Voltaire
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."  Douglas Adams

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html