Hi,
I am trying to find out what is the common practice in the big world...
Here in Israel, when a child is diagnosed with an intussusception he will go to the radiology department for an air enema. There is a wide range of opinions whether sedation should be given for this procedure. The latest article that actually comes from Israel showed success with sedation.
I was wondering what is accepted in the bigger medical centers? Is sedation used? Is it given by the EM people? A sedation service? Anesthisiology?
Anyone know of good literature on the subject...?

Thanks for the info,
Giora Weiser
Shaare Zedek Medical Center
Jerusalem, Israel