I recently treated a 4-year-old for a large thigh laceration after a daycare provider used an epi-pen. The exact circumstances are unclear, but I assume the needle was held compressed and the patient moved his leg.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Julie Brown

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html