THIS PLACE IS AMAZING

So is the difference YOU can make

PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIANS

Greenville Health System (GHS), the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks BC/BE  Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians to staff its academic Level 1 Trauma Center and 3 community hospital EDs in the newly established Department of Emergency Medicine. Grow with us as core or clinical faculty as the department incorporates an Emergency Medicine residency program in the near future. Our family of hospital-employed physicians enjoy a flexible schedule, highly competitive salary, generous benefits and additional incentives.

GHS, an academic medical center, provides the most extensive emergency services in the Upstate South Carolina area, including a regional referral center for the most severe injuries and illnesses. Emergency services are provided by a team of BC Emergency Medicine physicians supported by specially trained nursing staff. Emergency services include the following:

*         The only Level 1 Trauma Center in Greenville

*         The Upstate's only Pediatric Emergency Department, Children's Hospital and PICU to treat the most severe injuries and illnesses in children

*         Greenville's most advanced Chest Pain Center to provide special care and observation

GHS employs over 12,000 people, including over 700 physicians. Our system includes clinically excellent facilities with 1,358 beds on 6 campuses. We offer 14 residency and fellowship programs and we're home to one of the nation's newest allopathic medical schools - University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Greenville.  Faculty appointments are commensurate with experience.

Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the GHS catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. We are ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes. You are able to enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.

Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Kendra Hall, Sr. Physician Recruiter, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, ph: 800-772-6987. GHS does not offer sponsorship at this time. EOE

Kendra B. Hall, MHRD, AASPR
Senior Physician Recruiter

University Medical Group | Greenville Health System
7 Independence Pointe, Suite 120 | Greenville, SC  29615
Office: 864-797-6114 | Toll Free: 800-772-6987 | Fax: 864-797-6115
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.ghs.org/physicianrecruitment<http://www.ghs.org/physicianrecruitment>

Greenville & GHS Pinterest Boards<http://pinterest.com/GHSRecruiter/>

Follow us!<https://twitter.com/GHS_Recruitment>
Friend me!<http://www.facebook.com/KendraHallGHS>