ApolloMD is a privately held, multispecialty physician practice that is focused on rewarding physicians with quality of life, top income and ownership incentives that further their career goals.  We have partnered with HCA’s Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, VA and we are currently seeking Board Certified physicians to join our team in the Pediatric Emergency Department.

•	Chippenham’s Pediatric Emergency Room treats more than 1,200 children each month.
•	Greater Richmond's only children's ER staffed 24 hours a day by a board-certified pediatrician
•	Access to doctors and nurses specially trained in caring for children of all ages
•	Onsite Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), should hospitalization be needed Advanced technology — specifically for children and youth
•	24-hour parental visitation encouraged
•	Family-friendly environment with pediatric beds separated from the adult ER area
•	13 beds available

Our physicians are compensated on a productivity and quality based compensation model. Malpractice and tail are provided. Flexible scheduling. No non-compete. ABEM or ABP with PEM.  Leadership opportunity available.

The capital of Virginia, Richmond is a diverse international and cosmopolitan city that has been ranked among America's Top 20 "Best Places for Business and Careers" by Forbes magazine, it truly has something to offer to everyone.  Discover history throughout the city where more than 400 years of American heritage live on through architecture, monument-lined cobblestone streets, and world-class museums.  Adventure enthusiasts can spend their down time on the gorgeous, yet intense James River, hiking nearby mountains, or exploring the coast.   There are also over 900 restaurants as well as diverse shopping and enticing events.  Richmond is located less than 2 hours from Virginia Beach and Washington, DC, and 3 hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and the famous Homestead Resort.

Further information and inquiries regarding this opportunity can be directed to:

Kate Shepard ∣ Physician Recruiter ∣ ApolloMD
5665 New Northside Drive, Suite 200 ∣ Atlanta GA 30328
O: 770.874.5477 ∣ M: 706.201.7048
E: [log in to unmask]  ∣ www.apollomd.com

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html