We are pleased to announce a new Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Review Course, to be held February 6-8, 2015 at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, in Los Angeles, CA. Through our collaboration with Challenger Corporation, we will offer a board review course unique from the others. Here are some of the features:

1) This will be specifically directed to those taking the PEM Certification and Recertification Examinations.
2) Attendees will be expected to complete chapters of the PEMQBook 2013 through the Challenger program (Med-Challenger Peds EM) before attending the course.
3) Based on their results, we will teach to the needs of the attendees, using Challenger technology to give us results. Lectures will focus on the content of the missed questions.
4) We will incorporate test-taking strategies to improve your score.
5) Pass or don't pay: if you complete our course, and you do not pass the board examination, you will receive a full refund of course fees

There will be a 10% early bird discount off of the Course Registration fee for those who register by October 15th, 2014.

For more information, please go to our website at www.pemqbook.com<http://www.pemqbook.com>, and click on the "PEMQBook Board Review Course" tab.

We hope that our new product will be useful to our field.

Vince

Vincent J. Wang, MD, MHA
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
Associate Division Head
Division of Emergency Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 361-2109

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html