I've actually begun to do a set of Alurhsa lessons patterned closely
after the "Berlitz Self-Teacher" books (I have the Russian, Hebrew,
Italian, French, and Portuguese ones from the set, and they are very
nearly identical other than pointing out different elements of each
language in the lessons).  My problem is, I worry about copyright
violation if I make the lessons broadly available.  They're really
intended for just a few good friends who've expressed an interest.

I don't have a lot of them done at this point, lessons 1 and 2 and half
of lesson 3 so far, although my goal is to get at least up through
lesson 5 before end of June.

So, not sure I have something really sharable, at least publicly,
unfortunately. :(