Now that I've taken a look at Sandic and Taruven, it seems that the only
other conlang out there that has at least one lesson that I can take is
Teonaht.  So, right now I'm shouting out the call for more lessons,
especially from languages that are either lesser known or which don't yet
have any lessons written for them.

The conlangs whose languages I've examined are (in no particular order):
Volapük, Klingon, Tsolyáni, Borg, Láadan, Verdurian, Neo-Quenya, Taruven,
Kamakawi, &
gja-zym-byn.  It doesn't matter to me whether the language is an auxlang, a
fairylang, or a wacky quirklang.  They're all wonderful to me.  (Though I
love Esperanto, I won't be looking at any Esperanto lessons for this
exercise, since there is already a pluperfect plethora of such things.)

For those who don't think that they have time to write a full lesson or
two, I would direct one to the Linguistics Challenge puzzles below.  They
are short and sweet, and I'd love to do similar puzzles in conlangs.
 Perhaps it wouldn't be too difficult for some of us to write similar
puzzles about our own languages, and I bet a lot of us wouldn't mind trying
our hands on conlangy puzzles:

http://lingclub.mycpanel.princeton.edu/challenge/puzzles.php

So if any more lessons come about, just let me know!  I'll keep the light
on for you.