with Tony so he could send the Alurhsa and the Itlani ones to the list, I am
sure. If you like...

Tsiasuk (Itlani Jim)

In a message dated 5/21/2014 1:05:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Now  that's coincidentally interesting!  Only today I started writing a
self-teach book on Senjecas.  I'm using my Berlitz Russian grammar.   I
thought I wouldn't be able to use it (the languages are a bit different!),  but so
far it's going well.  I'm not using all the dialog of the  chapters, just
enough to illustrate the topic at hand.  I'm surprised at  how well I'm
getting the points of grammar into the  chapters.
Charlie

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Harris  <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 20  May 2014 22:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Call for More  Lessons!

I've actually begun to do a set of Alurhsa lessons patterned  closely
after the "Berlitz Self-Teacher" books (I have the Russian,  Hebrew,
Italian, French, and Portuguese ones from the set, and they are  very
nearly identical other than pointing out different elements of each
language in the lessons).  My problem is, I worry about copyright
violation if I make the lessons broadly available.  They're really
intended for just a few good friends who've expressed an  interest.

I don't have a lot of them done at this point, lessons 1 and  2 and half
of lesson 3 so far, although my goal is to get at least up  through
lesson 5 before end of June.

So, not sure I have something  really sharable, at least publicly,
unfortunately. :(