Well, as you may have noticed from my translation of the Kaddish, in the end Meino has no articles, as it found they broke the Finnic rhythm I wanted to keep. But I will take on board all that's been said about them in these and previous threads, and keep them in mind if I devise another conlang with articles, so thank you all.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone