I wrote that to Tsiasuk:

The blog is "warjapu.wordpress.com". I didn't make many English translations yet. That might make further translations into other languages difficult. You could translate the post which has already an Italian translation. It would need some adjustion, because it is not worth mentioning that the German name for the language is mainly used on Wikipedia, if the version of the article isn't in German at all. That one can say in German Arawakisch and Arawakkisch, what I just happened to find out, doesn't need to be in the translations either. For 'Büffel' or 'bufalo' I recomend mentioning Dutch 'buffel', if the language doesn't have a similar word.

Thank you Tsiasuk