> Once again the fact that there is a listing for "AUXLANG" at Yahoo
> Groups has caused confusion and unhappiness. This is a copy of a message
> I just sent to someone because s/he contacted me in confusion about not
> being able to post a message.

My apologies to the list: That would be me.  I subscribed to both this
list and the conlang list months ago on Yahoo, but have been lurking
since then.  When I finally tried to post, I got all kinds of
confusing stuff from Yahoo.  A year ago I would have just recommend
moving the list to Yahoo as a good solution but nowadays that seems
like maybe not such a good idea (and I'm old-school too, having
maintained lists like this with majordomo, which is almost as old as
listserv).

I've written to [log in to unmask] to also ask them to
remove that list or at least change the list description to point back
to the origin, but we may have to escalate this to Yahoo support and
demand that they shut it down if I don't hear back (and I actually
don't expect to).

I'll repost my comments (I'm sure y'all just can't wait to hear what
the noob has to say ;-)
  Regards,
    Scott