​My understanding of the Tirëlat verb is basically limited to my attempt at
conjugating one this winter, on one of the days that a snow storm came
nigh.  However, when it comes to a form like "the hypothetical," perhaps
there are many non-obvious uses that it may have in this language.

For instance, there may be some verbs which simply require the hypothetical
mood in certain tenses -- verbs like "suppose," "think," "believe," or
perhaps even "want" or "wish."

Or perhaps the hypothetical mood is always required when a word like
"never" or "seldom" is used in the same clause.

The hypothetical mood could simply be required in certain constructions,
such as when ordering someone, or in indirect discourse.  Or even to
indicate a gnomic statement, like "the sea is vast," or "squirrel cats are
curious."

Or perhaps the hypothetical mood actually changes the meaning of the verb:
think > believe
see > visualize
smell > taste
remember > dream

Or the hypothetical mood may be required when making wishes of kings, gods,
and noodle trees.

There are many, many uses that an extra mood for a verb can have for the
good Sangari people.