Call for nominations to EADH executive committee.

The executive committee of The European Association for Digital
Humanities (EADH) will hold elections for three positions on its
executive committee (see *http://eadh.org/about/constitution
<http://eadh.org/about/constitution>* for
more information) this month and the election committee calls for
nominations.  We note that we are beginning this later than usual and
later than we wished because of a large influx of new members, who
whose voting rights we wished to ensure.

Any member of the association may be nominated for election to the
committee provided (i) the nomination is supported by two members
of the association other than the nominee, (ii) the nominee confirms
his or her willingness to serve in writing, and (iii) the nomination
reaches the EADH secretary by June 30, 2014.  The nominee is
encouraged to include a statement of about 200 words indicating
why he or she wishes to stand for election and how he or she
wishes to serve the EADH.  Nominations may be sent to
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> no later than midnight, June
30, 2014 (GMT).

Question about serving on the EADH committee position may be
addressed confidentially to John Nerbonne, [log in to unmask],
(EADH president).