I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "permalink" but I'm guessing that
this is some kind of URI indicating whereabouts a facsimile of a
manuscript is to be found. But in that case it's strictly speaking not
part of the msIdentifier at all, since this is all about identifying the
*manuscript* itself, not facsimile images of it.

I'd put such information in the <surrogates> element
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-surrogates.html