I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "permalink" but I'm guessing that this is some kind of URI indicating whereabouts a facsimile of a manuscript is to be found. But in that case it's strictly speaking not part of the msIdentifier at all, since this is all about identifying the *manuscript* itself, not facsimile images of it.

I'd put such information in the <surrogates> element http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-surrogates.html