Am 06/03/2014 10:33 PM, schrieb Joe Wicentowski:
> Dear TEI-L,
>
> A Swiss colleague sent me a link to a project they're considering
> using for web-based editing of TEI documents (among other XML
> vocabularies), called LIME: Language Independent Markup Editor.  I'm
> curious to know if anyone here has worked with it and can share their
> experience with it?
>
>    http://lime.cirsfid.unibo.it/
I also considered editing TEI on a web-based editor and played a bit
with LIME. Yet, I couldn't get far with it either. It seems to be buggy,
unfortunately, and it would be great if they are going to fix it.

Meanwhile, I looked for alternatives and came across these two web-based
XML-editor (in WYSIWYM style):

  * http://www.xeditor.com/portal
  * http://www.fontoxml.com/

Both offer a limited online demo on their web-site. To me they look
quite promising, although, I have to admit that I couldn't evaluate them
in depth.

In contrast to the oXygen's move from desktop to web-based editing,
these two editors are developed as web-based editors from the beginning,
which has some advantages.
They certainly provide way less feature than oXygen, but what they offer
look and feel pretty smooth.

Regards
Immanuel