On 06/27/2014 01:11 PM, Andreas Wagner wrote:
> Hi Thomas, hi list,
>

> So far, we are just almost through with our conceptual work defining
> our markup and do not yet have much practical experience with this
> approach, but perhaps you find it useful...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

Yes, thank you, I find this very useful - this seems to be a very
similar problem, and it's good to know that you have been encoding this
as a <milestone/>!

Your address brings back some memories - I was teaching at Frankfurt
University when we moved into the (then still unfinished) IG-Farben
building. Grand architecture, unfortunately quite inconvenient as a
university...

All best

Thomas