On 12/06/14 17:44, Toma Tasovac wrote:
> I fully agree, James, of course.
>
> Your stellar reputation as a lover of xml:ids definitely precedes
> you. You’ve been mentioned several times in this context at the
> xQuery Institute at Vanderbilt… :)

I'm flattered to be mentioned at all (and curious by who).  Now I
just have to get people quoting me for saying that the real true
form of a scholarly digital edition is a well documented API
(optionally with various presentational views built on top of
that). ;-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, [log in to unmask]