Hi Martin,

Both old and modernized spelling "versions" (or transcriptions) are based on one manuscript - which I call "base manuscript" because I used it to collate other manuscripts in order to get substantive variants.

Many thanks

Hi Antonio,

Is your base text one of the two versions you mention, or is it a third text?

Cheers,
Martin